Secure and Timely Legal Records
Security of legal records is crucial. Legal transcription companies ensure high security for the files they are entrusted with. They have secure digital recording systems for dictations. Files are stored digitally and transferred by FTP (file transfer protocol) or encrypted browser-based methods. Moreover, the document management system ensures quick retrieval of documents whenever necessary, saving time and effort.
A professional legal transcription company has a team of skilled and experienced transcriptionists, editors, proofreaders and legal experts on the job to ensure high levels of accuracy. The legal documents they transcribe undergo several levels of quality checking to ensure maximum accuracy possible. The transcription company maintains quality in all their services with updated technology and expertise.
Merits of Outsourcing Legal Transcription Services
Outsourcing to a legal transcription company offers the following gains
• Accuracy of legal transcripts up to 99%
• High levels of security and confidentiality of documents
• Better file accessibility and retrieval
• Encrypted and secure file transfer
• Customized turnaround time
• Delivers files in the format of your demand
• Digitized dictation via toll free call
• Document flow management system
• Low cost for services
• 24 x 7 x 365 customer service
These advantages allow lawyers to enjoy:
• Reduced load of paperwork: They are freed of their hectic workload. Outsourcing transcription works helps them maintain legal records both in soft and hard copies quite effortlessly.
• More time for core competencies: The reduced workload allows more time for the primary activities of practicing law and research.
• Minimized backlog of legal files: When the transcripts are prepared in minimum turnaround time, file backlog is reduced.
• Increased productivity and efficiency: As documentation tasks are completed efficiently, lawyers can enhance their productivity.
Outsourcing legal transcription tasks also assures considerable cost savings. In-house transcription would require additional investment to appoint a transcription team as well as to set up the necessary infrastructure. There are many service providers offering these services. Choose the transcription company that best fits your requirements and budget.