The demand for legal transcription is on the increase everyday, owing to the complexity involved and the long time required for the task. Legal transcription is beneficial for lawyers, law firms, corporate firms, and attorneys who often struggle to complete legal documents at time. Busy legal professionals and law firms cannot concentrate much on documentation tasks as it will affect their client care. Therefore it is ideal for them to outsource the job to some legal transcription firm. By outsourcing, these professionals and firms can free themselves from the tedious task of in-house documentation. Thus, they can focus more on core competencies. Professional transcription companies offer several types of legal transcription services.
Services Offered by Legal Transcription Companies
Services of professional legal transcription companies are mostly on the following areas:
- Annual general meetings
- Briefs and Client letters
- Court proceedings and court transcripts
- General correspondence
- Interrogations and judgments
- Law office recordings
- Legal pleadings
- Licensing appeals
- Memorandums and presentations
- Regular recordings
- Seminars and conferences
- Trials and Wiretap
- Verbatim transcription and more
Benefits of Legal Transcription Outsourcing
- Accuracy and quality of work: Most professional legal transcription firms have well experienced and trained staff who are well versed in legal terminologies and are capable of handling various types of legal records. They are trained to deliver legal documents at 99 percent accuracy. These firms also do three levels of quality checks by experts such as legal transcriptionists, proof readers and quality analysts to ensure utmost quality to transcribed documents.
- Convenient dictation options: Good legal transcription firms offer convenient dictation options such as toll-free numbers and digital recorders.
- Safe file transfer and security guaranteed: Top legal outsourcing firms offer utmost confidentiality and security to the services they provide. Legal documents are sensitive in nature and they should be handled with utmost confidentiality and security. Most professional firms implement stringent security measures for safe file transfer such as FTP and browser based 256 bit encryption protocols. Also their computers are password protected to prevent unauthorized access.
- Minimum turnaround time: Competent legal transcription firms provide fast legal transcripts. Timely transcripts are essential for legal matters.
- Affordability: Of course, what matters most in outsourcing legal transcription service is affordability. Most well-established professional transcription firms offer their services at 30 to 40 percent cost savings.
Choose an Ideal Legal Transcription Outsourcing Firm to Suit you